Skip to main content

She Who Wears Many Hats

People are always saying that they never have enough time in the day. It's chock full of work and meetings, kids and PTA stuff, no time for relaxation. They wear many hats, to use a cliche. Oh, cliches, what fun! Well, I don't wear a lot of hats metaphorically. I work and I write and I play with my dogs and I try to be a good wife. I spend way too much time goofing off on Facebook and staying connected with my peeps over there, God bless them. They all probably wonder if I don't have anything better to do. But I do! I wear hats! I like to shop and shopping means finding hats. So I'm posting photos of me where I'm wearing hats. Enjoy!

 This is my favorite hat picture. It's one of those old-timey sorts, a newsboy, I think they're called. I found it at K-Mart last fall. It makes me think of Model A cars and goggles and saying, "Slow down, George, we're running 10 miles per hour, are you trying to kill us?"

Joe's Crab Shack, Dec. 2010. The last time we've eaten there because they overcharged me $8 and I never got it back. Well, at least I have this wacky photo of me wearing a crab hat. I had to wear the hat, I just had to. I mean, who could pass up the opportunity to wear a crab on their head?

My most recent hat experience-this cool looking hat from Bass Pro Shop. I didn't even bother to look at the price. I'm sure it was outrageous. I'm also sporting a nice sunburn on my face. Who knew if you sit out in the sun for hours without sunblock, you'd turn red. Should've been wearing a hat.


This is a great-looking sort of old man hat. I found it at PFI Western Wear, which is obviously a western store. I'm not sure what they were trying to promote with this hat. I've never seen a cowboy wear anything like it. They sell some English-type items, but I doubt any self-respecting fox hunter would wear this. Even on a cold day. I mean, a puff ball thing on your head, really?
So as you can see, I really like hats. I will scour the department stores and mall for new hats to update you on the totally awesome hat styles of the area. I know I'm not as cute as those great images of cats with the funny spellings, but it's still something to waste your valuable time on when you could be working or you're sitting through a PTA meeting. Think about it. You want to wear hats too.

Comments