Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You'll Want to be Here Tomorrow

I don't have anything important to say today except that I know you'll want to be here tomorrow because I'm taking part in a New Year's Eve memory bloghop. There are prizes including an $80 Amazon gift card and a Kindle Fire. No joke. All you have to do is leave comments on the participants' blogs to be entered. You don't want to miss all the fun memories too.

So be sure to be here tomorrow and I'll have the linky list posted. There are 64 other blogs besides mine, so you'll want to hop around and meet all the other fabulous authors as well.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, 64? I'll try to make it to some. I might have to work tomorrow first though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine trying to leave a comment on 65 blogs. That would take some serious dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hop and wish they were not so close but i love to read and the book you have here is greet ilove to read and do all he time many more books for you in new year

    ReplyDelete