Skip to main content

The Friday Five - Has Been Cancelled This Week

That's right. Cancelled. In order to bring you something entirely off the wall for me. My head. Floating as I talk about my book. Or more accurately, I interview myself using the questions from my author interview Wednesday.

I apologize for my hair. It was butchered by a lady with multiple odd tattoos and a strange facial piercing. This is my written testament that I will never go back to that salon. Never. Anyway, enjoy the next 8 minutes as I overuse the word really and make weird faces. Sorry, there's also some background noise. My video editing skills are pretty much limited to um... deleting stuff.




Also, I apologize for the glare on my ereader screen when I tried to show it. But the next part was entirely too good to cut out, so I just left that in there. If you haven't seen my cover (but how could you not?), here it is:


Happy Friday, everyone. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. THIS WAS THE BEST REVIEW EVER!!!!
    I'm going right now to tell everyone on fb to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you ladies enjoyed it. It was a little awkward at first, it took several tries to get it going. By the end I was way more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment