Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be There or Be Left Out

I wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is TELL A STORY DAY! Yes, I just shouted at you. Shame on me. But we're going to have 19 authors telling a story of some sort or the other and you'll have the chance to win prizes and we're cumulatively giving away a $30 gift card to Amazon (or I supposed B&N can be arranged).

So make sure you come back sometime tomorrow, drop in on the authors and get your win on!

I'll also be participating in the Oh, My Hero! Blog Hop, so in this spot, you'll get to read an interview with The Treasure Hunter's Lady hero, Abel Courte. My other post will be on that tab above that says Tell A Story Blog Hop, 'kay? There is no The Friday Five tomorrow. Repeat, no The Friday Five. Tune in anyway, it'll be worth it!

1 comment: