Skip to main content

Tomorrow We're Hopping

I don't have an author interview today. But I do want to tell you about the blog hop I'm participating in starting tomorrow. Because there are fantastic prizes to be won. Here we go:


April 6th is Carrie Ann Ryan's birthday. To celebrate, around 60 of authors and bloggers are hosting a hop for two days!

Each author is going to talk about their favorite birthdays or why they love (or hate) them.
What does that mean for you as a reader?

Each participant is giving away a prize at their blog. And we're giving away TWO grand prizes.
1) A Kindle Touch

2) A $60 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card

You can comment on each blog and enter to win! So on April 5th the hop begins and you have until 11:59PM on the 6th to participate!



So what am I giving away? Oh, it's nothing lame like one of my books. I found these awesome earrings online and I want to give you a pair. Ta-da! They're made out of red shells and are perfect for summer. So don't forget to drop by tomorrow and/or Friday, leave a comment and enter to win because you might end up with something even more spectacular than earrings.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the story and the blog hop! Enjoyed reading it and the earrings are beautiful!
    jennyrlowery@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment