Skip to main content

Ending The First Week of Camp NaNo

I wrote that poem all by myself. Does that count toward my word goal?
What a week. Mostly I feel drained. Not from writing, at least, I don't think that's why. In fact, my word count is over 27,000 with the 12,000 I've added from Camp Nano. The Turncoat's Temptress is coming along better than I could have hope.

Well, the word count is at least. I'm having serious doubts about these characters and where they might be taking the plot. Just write, Allison. We can fix the major problems later. Much, much later. I don't want to fail at camp.

Still editing The Sky Pirate's Wife. It's a month and 8 days until the release. I'll be editing up until a few days before it's time to upload that puppy. So the word that I'm still editing shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Come the month mark, I'll start advertising it more, so you'll be wanting to look for it. Until your eyeballs bleed from all the stuff I'm going to tell you about it. Okay? Good, glad we got that cleared up.

There's a slight pinch in the tendons on the underside of my wrist, which tells me I'm not getting enough Nano-ing done (actually I think that's oh-god-make-it-stop-tendons-will-explode-soon, but it's subjective to interpretation).

Have a great weekend! 
Go, be, write, kids.

Comments

  1. You put me to shame, do you know that? You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment