Skip to main content

Book Barrage

It's fun to say. Just say it out loud. Book (which is an awesome word in its own right) barrage.

I've been anxiously awaiting my BB for The Sky Pirate's Wife. The second book in the L&L series has a special place in my heart. It's set mostly in Oklahoma and I spent the first five years of my life there, learning how to talk like an Okie. Most of that's been erased by time and the harsh taunting of Missouri children. "You talk funny" was a familiar mantra at my school. I was too shy at the to shoot back something like, "Well, at least I know how to read."

Anyway, in celebration of SPW bouncing around the Interwebz, I'm giving away a cool steampunk necklace.
It's even cooler looking in real life.
And a $10 gift card to the one and only Amazon. Be sure to fill out the info on the Rafflecopter on any of the sites listed below. I also like comments. They give me the warm-fuzzies.

Where I'm at today:

Where I'm at tomorrow:

Comments