Monday, March 25, 2013

It's The Day Before Release and All Through The House

It snowed Friday. I stayed home, nose to the TV as we plowed through season 2 of The Walking Dead. God, I hate that Shane. He's so skeezy. One other things that bugs me is don't any of those people know about zombies? There is no such thing as overkill, and you always, always shoot your loved ones in the head no matter how they die. I don't think I stand much of a chance in the great ZA, except as zombie fodder, but at least I know the rules. Okay, calm down. It's just TV.

I also hit my word count goal for the month of 14,278. I didn't pick it, the counter did. Actually I ended up two words over my goal. Two whole words, y'all. But I'm just over 20k, which was my real goal before Camp NaNoWriMo starts in April. I'm shooting for 40k, which will get me really close to finishing the book. And finishing the series. Yes, I'm still whining about that. *Play Sympathy for the Devil by GNR here*

According to the word tracker chart I'm using, I've written 65,833 words this year. And it's not even half over, kiddies. I feel achieved.

In other news, still pre-editing The Convict and the Cattleman. The word 'to' is the bane of my existence  There were many, many in the MS. After three days of diligent hard work (I'm not joking). There are not so many now. Ha ha, take that 'to'!

In other other news, tomorrow is the day that I went crazy (can I refer to myself in past tense if it hasn't happened yet? Well, yes, I can because the laws of time do not work on this blog) and moved the date for The Turncoat's Temptress up. So tomorrow at this time, it will be available for purchase and I will not be vomiting into a trash can because I'm over that. Mostly. Actually, I've never vomited into a trash can over a book. I bet the cleaning lady appreciates that. Also, I'm not sure whether puke constitutes the right to a new trash can at work. How mortifying would it be to admit to your boss that bad things happened in there? I'll stop talking about that now.

Check your local Amazon page and the B&N page for details tomorrow on how you can purchase your own shiny copy of The Turncoat's Temptress.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I won't be getting my copy until payday, but I can't hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Can't wait to read it. And I'm continually impressed with your productivity. You scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited. But I have to wait until Friday before I can get my copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Congrats to you! Picked up my copy last night. :)

    ReplyDelete