Here's my idea for today. Free downloadable e-books. Sounds great, doesn't it? My research has led me to these and you should download them, because, hey, this is the beginning of the weekend and it's hot outside. Get them fast, because no telling how long they'll be free. You gotta jump on that.
1) Sunny Days Ahead - D'Ann Lindun - You can read this as a stand-alone, but it is in the Cowboys of Black Mountain series. Contemporary western romance, do not miss it. D'Ann is a fantastic author!
2) Out of Control (The Kincaid Brides Book #1) - Mary Connealy - A historical Christian romance, but I like me some Christian romance to balance out all the hoo-hoos and hee-haws once in awhile.
3) A Home in the West (The Amish of Apple Grove) - Lori Copeland & Virginia Smith - I like me some Amish romance too. Plus, Lori Copeland. Of course it's good.
4) Big Girls Do It Better (Erotic Romance Book 1) - Jasinda Wilder - We were talking about the couple that co-wrote this book on the ORA loop the other day. It's not about your super model skinny heroine.
5) The Rancher Takes a Bride (The Burnett Brides Book 1) - Sylvia McDaniel - The blurb for this one sounded kind of awesome, so I picked it. You know me, a sucker for a historical.
Okay, now go, be, read.