Skip to main content

Stuff That Baffles Me - Dragon vs. Horse

Hi, hi, everyone. Glad you could make it today. Please find your seats. I have an important announcement.

I got a whole lot of nothing done this weekend.

I was supposed to finish my galley edits, work on my WIP, and do some critiques. Yeah. Well, I did get three more chapters done on the galley. That counts as something, right?

So, without further ado, because I have no excuse for my bad behavior, here's:




'Kay, this is a horse kicking a dragon's a-double-s. I took it at a local Chinese restaurant. I'm not sure why a horse would have cause to kick a dragon's a-double-s, but it looks like an epic fight to the finish, wouldn't you say? Either the horse is killing the dragon with his own (the horse's) farts, or the dragon is getting stamped so hard, he's farting. I haven't decided yet. Epic, I tell you. I would hang this in my own house.

This has been... Stuff That Baffles Me.

Comments

  1. LOL, I'd hang this in my house too. And this pic represents the power of farting, lol. Lethal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what's sad? My husband looks all embarrassed when I take photos of weird stuff. Shouldn't he know by know that this is who I am, and what I do? Photo of a picture of a horse and dragon farting? I'm all over that.

      Delete

Post a Comment