Friday, August 30, 2013

The Friday Five - Reasons to Celebrate

At last! Friday! Welcome! Get in here, you big ol' weekend kicker-offer! We've missed you! Don't ever leave us again.

I feel like I've waited forever for this Friday because it's leading up to a 3-day weekend. Thanks, Labor Day. I also have good news, so today's TFF is all about reasons to celebrate. (Also, I read somewhere that August is the most depressing month in the year...Not for me, but okay, if those big-shot scientists think so.)
1) The Turncoat's Temptress is ready for print. So it'll be coming to an Amazon Marketplace near you soon. Feels like this day was forever in coming.

2) The galley review of The Convict and the Cattleman is over! Which means, I've spent this week reviewing the final (yes!) copies of the ebooks for last minute discrepancies. We have a release date, people: February 3rd, 2014. You can read chapter 1 here.

3) I'm pretty sure I mentioned: Labor Day! The day celebrating all things labor and economically achieved in the U.S. aka I get to sleep in on a Monday!

4) I'm giving away a paperback copy (ooo, paper) of The Treasure Hunter's Lady with Freado. You can play their game CoverMatcher for chances to win. It's fun, I promise. Click here for details.

5) Cripes, people, I can't think of anything else. You tell me.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of your good news!!! I have Feb 3rd marked. I've always loved C.C.

    You forgot to mention your awesome Star Trek fan-fic that you are writing--and it is freaking awesome!

    Hmmm, I thought December and January were the most depressing months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to release CC to the world. I'm very nervous about it!

      Delete
  2. I thought it was February, the month I was born in. I hope not for that reason. That would be depressing for me. I agree with Brenda I have loved CC for a long time! I can't wait to read the end. I am right now reading Star Trek.. and loving it.. (Brenda turned me on to your fan fiction.) Congratulations Allison.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody could be depressed because you were born. We love you, Cindy! Glad you're digging the fanfic. :)

      Delete
  3. Good news indeed. You are an amazing word machine. Send some grease this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately, I've been more of an editing machine. It's not as much fun. I spent a lot of time cursing myself, going how did you miss that, moron? Can't wait to get out of edits and into more stories.

      Delete
    2. I hear you. I'm getting a little burned out on the editing process, and I've still got a long way to go.

      Delete