Skip to main content

Call to Arms

Today is the eve before the eve before NaNoWriMo. So, NaNonians, let me bend your ears.

Many days of battle loom ahead. Some of stunning victory so bright, our pens will drip with the ink of our fallen enemy, Time. Some so dark, we will struggle in the mire of unwritten words, wander in confusion as we struggle for the right phrasing, and bellow with sadness when our frustrations corner us.

Do not give up hope, NaNonians. Your month of struggle will make you a stronger Word Warrior. Your trials will build the muscle of determination. Time will neither beat you back nor down. We can control him and make him our servant. Use your words. Wield your pen. Fight on for the sake, nay, glory of the story. If your heart is pure, your intentions good, your need for writing strong, you will overcome the month of November.

May St. Francis de Sales deliver you from plot bunnies. Godspeed, NaNonians. Godspeed.


Comments

  1. After that rousing post, I almost wish I were doing NaNo. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skipped it last November. I regret it now.

      Delete
  2. I skipped last year and regretted it, too, but I'm supposed to be finishing/editing Anon Blog. DECISIONS ARE THE WORST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! Decisions are terrible! I hate them. >:(

      Delete

Post a Comment