Monday, December 2, 2013

A Lot of Pictures of the Same Book

Happy couple of days after Thanksgiving! Let's see, it was Gray Thursday, Black Friday, Foggy Saturday, Sleep-in Sunday, and at last, Cyber Monday. Got your Christmas shopping done? I'm sooooo close.

I spent a lot of time this weekend working on getting Wildwood Spring up to snuff. Me and Anna the Talking Robot are getting close and snuggly again. I hate that robot and at the same time, I don't know how I lived without her.

I don't really have much for you, but I do have some photos of a certain book to share.

Go on, guess what it is.

Is that what you think it is? Yes, yes it is.

Tada!
Oh, so pretty.

Wow, I don't look fat in this photo.
This book instantly slims you!

It's for sale at Amazon. You too can look skinny while holding this book.

The man either takes deadly serious photos or silly beyond words.
There's no middle ground.

Now we're waiting on the galley for The Wrong Brother's Bride. It is by and far one of my favorite books. I also visited Springfield National Cemetery over the weekend and saw the grave of Judge Geiger, who does some stuff in TWBB that I don't want to spoil for you, but I was all, "Oh my god, I know that guy!" I mean...you know...know about him. You can virtually visit Judge Geiger's grave by checking out my The Wrong Brother's Bride Pinterest board.

Go, be, do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment