Skip to main content

The Friday Five - Bibliophile Christmas

We're not hard to buy for. We like books and stuff to do with books. We're just smart like that.

1) Aww, look at this cute necklace. We love books and we want the world to know! And it's on lined paper. It's like someone's inside our heads! On Etsy for the bargain price of $13.95.



2) Pens! Not to write in books with though. That's a no-no. Please don't write in books! Especially if they're not yours. You make the book fairy cry. I like these because there's one for the procrastinator and I'm nothing if not the queen of procrastinating. Perfect for your readers and writers! From $8.50 to $14.00.

3) Add insults to your injuries with these Shakespearean bandages. And for the low, low price of $2.50 at Amazon. You can also get some in the shape of Edgar Allen Poe. Hmm...

4) Transparent book plate. I'd LOVE to have one of these. It would protect books from whatever I'm eating when I eat and read like I almost always do at lunch. Brilliance! Apparently these are from Japan though, because the price is in yen

5) I also think these would be kickass, because sometimes I just want to lay down. Only $11.00. That's a wise investment. 

I hope you already have your Christmas shopping done though, because it could be a real bear trying to get out among the masses. And what if the items you planned to buy your bibliophile were already off the shelves and sold out? That would just be sad. You'd have to give them a tatty old paperback you got from Goodwill or something.

It's Friday...relax.

Comments

  1. I've seen so many fun gift idea for writers this year. Who knew all this stuff was out there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment