Okay, so it's been a while since we've had a good TFF. I'm here to correct that problem. Today, it's about animals. Big ones, small ones, fluffy ones, mean ones. You get it.
1) The flamingo can only eat with its head upside down. When I eat like that, I choke. Flamingos do it to filter mud and debris through their beak so they only get the good stuff. You know...whatever they eat. Fish or something. (It's algae and small crustaceans.)
2) Lobsters never die. That is, as long as they're in a safe lobster habitat, not in the local supermarket tank or your favorite seafood restaurant. Their metabolism doesn't change, so they still eat, reproduce and do whatever lobsters do (terrify people, I suppose, have you ever really looked a lobster? *shudder*). They can sometimes grow up to the size of a wolf. Hello, nightmares.
|I don't claim to understand this image.|
3) Goldfish lose their color if they don't get enough sunlight. I'm assuming this doesn't apply to the pasty white ones...you know, the same goes for humans.
4) Crocodiles can't stick out their tongues. They're just stuck inside their mouths, waiting for the moment it can be used to suck your flesh down its throat. Okay, that was slightly violent. Sorry.
5) Giraffes and humans have the same number of vertebrae in their necks. It's 7, in case you were too lazy to count your own neck bones.
Bonus: If a copperhead snake loses a fang, it can replace it with a "spare". They have up to 7 spares. Freaky.
|Oh, hai. Just a sec whilez I put in mah dentures, k?|