Skip to main content

Click Some Links, Do Some Things

First off: Good news!

I signed the contract with Samhain Publishing for Eban (The Heckmasters, Book 2) on Monday morning. I want to do the evil villain laugh every time I think about someone reading it, because it's so dark and yet at the heart, it's still a romance. I can't wait for you all to get your little hands on it. My editor said she stayed up late the night she read it because she couldn't put it down. I love reading those words. So look for Eban in April of 2015!

Second:

My former editor at Breathless is hosting a book giveaway of Wildwood Spring. You could win, all you have to do is enter! Go here to do that!

Third:

I'm looking for hosts for when Wystan (The Heckmaster, Book 1) comes out. You got a spot for me? I can guest blog, or send the stuff for a book feature, or if you have time, I can set you up with a copy to review. Just click here.

Now, it's Friday. Go, be, do.

Comments

  1. Happy to host you. My blog is here: http://ninetypercentsane.blogspot.com/ I hosted Ellen and we had a great time. It doesn't get oodles of traffic (a vague disclaimer is nobody's friend) but it does get some people outside of the ORA circle. If you're game, send a review copy so I can ask better questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I had 76 visitors the day Ellen stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment