Skip to main content

All the Good Book Things

Whew! What a week. In case you missed it:

Wystan (The Heckmasters) came out on Tuesday.

The Cowboy Up box set hit #1 on Amazon in the US. We'd already reached #1 in the UK and Canada.

And The Convict and the Cattleman and The Wrong Brother's Bride are now in paperback.

You can get any and all of those things by visiting my Book page.

What a rush.

I also hit 40k on my WIP last night. This novella was only supposed to be 30k. The characters just keep talking and talking, so I'm not going to try to curb them. I don't think it's useless prattle, at least all of it currently seems relevant to the story. It will probably take another 10k to wrap up now. I was really, really trying to have it finished before NaNoWriMo, but I'm not certain that's going to happen what with 9 days left before November 1st. Curse of the pantser.

My favorite part of the writing process is how the story unfolds like a movie in my head. Then it's like I suddenly figure out where the movie is going, and in this WIP, it's absolutely devastating. Every time I come up with another plot twist it's like--oh God, I can't believe that's going to happen!

Stay tuned, because I have more Wystan promo coming up. Don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway, which ends at 12 am October 31st.

UPDATE: I got an email early this morning from last night (10/23) that we hit #1 in Australia too. Bless you, Down Under. I heart you so hard.

Comments

  1. Super congrats on all of your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just finished reviewing Wystan: The Heckmaster for romancejunkies.com. Loved it. You can find the review on their site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment