I'm in the mood for Halloween. Last Friday I had my first spiced caramel apple cider from Starbucks and it was the most fantastic mouth party ever. Maybe not ever-ever, but so good it should have been illegal. The days are certainly getting shorter (to my dismay--it's now dark when I get up and that makes it incredibly hard to get out of bed), the wind is nippier, and the sun blares through my office window in the afternoons with the intent to blind me.
I love Halloween, but I wish it was earlier in the year.
Today, I thought it would be fun to share some creepy things you can buy on Etsy. I mean, it's not Halloween without proper decorations. Let's explore, shall we?
1) This'll get those pesky kids off your lawn in no time. Made to order Voodoo juju stick. Only $220.00
2) I caution you to click this link at your own risk. It makes me want to vomit. Way to ruin a perfectly good cup of tea with a slimy little monster. Octosapien in a Teacup. Make your guests run away crying for only $95.00
3) This stuffed cat. You can see that it wants to eat you by the dead look in its eyes and the number of teeth it has, but at the same time, I just laugh and laugh because despite it's obvious hatred of the world, it's hilarious. Maxwell Cat. Scare the bejesus out of your little devils for only $44.58 Then again, it kind of looks like it's caught mid-sneeze. Henh.
4) This rabbit is much worse. Don't show this one to the kids, okay? Julius the zombie rabbit. He's on sale right now for $33.03 Makes the after school special Bunnicula seem positively normal.
5) The North American Abducting Kangaroo Mole. Mostly I like this because it's creative, although it still falls well within the creepy range. Just $45.00
Rhia's on the run from her own past, bent on settling in Berner with hopes for the future. Even Wystan's cynic heart won't drive her away. When faced with the truth that the Heckmasters hide, Rhia must decide if she can make a life here. Or if her own demons will make that possible.
Here's the real blurb and some buy links, because, baby, you haven't read anything until you've read Wystan.
Pre-order at: Samhain || Amazon || Barnes & Noble || Google Play|| Kobo || ARe