Skip to main content

NaNo Updates and Writings of the Future

NaNoWriMo is kicking my tail. I'm trying, great googly-moogly, I'm trying, but I am so far behind, I will never die.

I just hit 12k on Tell last night. Which for someone who isn't trying very hard is really impressive because I was just at 2k when November 1st rolled around. Yes, Tell is still setting things on fire and borderline evil, but Sylvie's going to save the day by doing something crazy. Yay, plot!

In other news, Her Heart's Surrender is with my historical critique group where they will pull it apart and go, what is this? And I will probably be reduced to a shivering pile of dear lord, what is it?! Because I'm like that.

But I'm definitely tinkering with another Viking romance, oh yes I am. And I'm further plotting in my head another contemporary novella. I gots to get on that soon. It looks like the rest of this month, December, and January are going to be very book oriented. At the very least, I want to get the majority of Tell written, because I have to have to have to get the contemporary novella done...for some reasons.

Writing is good. Mostly. Forward!

Comments

  1. Yay! Keep the words coming. I needs that Viking book. Get on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment