Tuesday, December 2, 2014

They Like Me, They Really Like Me

I got a fantastic email yesterday. I knew it was probably coming soon, but I couldn't help wondering if maybe this year it would be a Dear John letter.

Sometimes the first line of an email doesn't contain the information to get you pumped up. This one, however, began with a 'can you please confirm you received this email', which is always a good sign. In fact, such a good sign, that I'm quite pleased to inform you all that I am once again participating in the Kimberling Area Library's Author Day this February.

I'm trying to get print copies of my books to gussy up the table. Keep your fingers crossed.

I've also got a couple of other good news items up my sleeve, but you'll have to wait a bit. One thing at a time. Teehee. All I can tell you at the moment is that 2015 is going to be another interesting year for Allison Merritt.

P.S. This is also my 100th post for the year. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment