Skip to main content

An Important Announcement

I planed to break this news tomorrow, but then I remembered I have Melissa Limoges' fantastic book feature going live at 12:01 a.m. and I didn't want to steal her thunder. If you guys haven't seen the cover of her book yet, just wait. I think it's pretty cool. And she's a great writer.

This could have waited till Monday, I reckon, but I'm super-eager to share, so here it is.

The full rights for Wildwood Spring are back in my hands and this fall, it will return to an ereader near you. On top of that, it will also be coming to print, bearing an all new cover and blurb. My minions are currently hard at work with some touch-ups and getting the gears in motion. Okay, I'm the minion, but that's not important.

Wildwood Spring was my entry in the 2013 So You Think You Can Write, where it flopped spectacularly. After that, I pitched it at Breathless Press and a wonderful editor there picked it up. For whatever reason, it didn't do great, which is a crying shame, because this Victorian gothic romance is set in one of my favorite tourist towns--Eureka Springs, AR--and modeled after my favorite fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast.

Ugh. Not that kind of polish.
Photo by: dorotac
So here's to some polishing and a little more hard work.

No rest for the wicked.

Comments