Monday, March 23, 2015

We're #1, We're #1!

Throw the confetti, pop the champagne, cut the cake.

The fantabulous authors of Cowboy Up 2 are Number One in the UK!

We're this (---) close in the US.

Getting #1 is kind of like winning an award. It's a super sweet feeling. It also makes Monday a little bit better. Especially considering I accidentally bought strawberry banana mouse and yogurt instead of just strawberry. On the other hand, I've had a wicked cold that left my taste buds out of commission, so it was kind of amazing that I could taste the banana anyway. One thing I learned about not being able to taste anything is that you really start to notice the texture of foods. It's kind of interesting.

Anyway,

We're #1! And the set is still and always just 99 cents, so I don't know why you wouldn't buy it. It's an Amazon exclusive and you can get it by clicking right here.

And while you're at it,  you might as well get Cowboy Up, which is also 99 cents because why wouldn't you at a price like that? It's practically free at just 99 cents, right? Right.

Unfortunately, I must remain at work instead of joy riding around town while hanging out of my sun roof, shouting, "Do you know who I am? I'm one of the authors of the #1 best selling western romance on Amazon in the UK!"

Probably better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment