Skip to main content

Pencil Me In

Here we are in the last full week of April and I'm watching it slip by (slowly, this has been a long week), thinking, holy cow, May is right around the corner and it's going to be a busy one.

We're kick off book promotion next month by occupying BookMarx during Authors at Art Walk. I'll be there with authors Heather Snow, Rosalie Stanton, and Yvonne Irwin starting at 5:30 pm. Of course, I'll have books and FREE candy.

Then on May 3rd from 6 to 8 pm CST, I'm going to be on Authors in the Round. You can listen or watch online here. I'll be Skyping. Must raise computer so I don't look weird on the screen. That's an important note. This should be really exciting, but alas, you must bring your own candy.

On May 16, I'll be sharing table space at Meet the Authors with Lisa Medley at Nature's Treasures in Eureka Springs, AR. We'll be there from 10 am to 2 pm, peddling books and...you guessed it, FREE candy! I'm looking forward to this, because it'll be a nice little getaway to one of my favorite towns.

Also, please bear in mind that today is Day 5 of voting for the Historical: Post Medieval category in the 2015 RONE Awards. Wildwood Spring is waiting for your click. You can vote here.
Read the review!

Comments