Thursday, February 25, 2016

Her Heart's Surrender Cover Update

I mentioned a post or two ago that the rights for Her Heart's Surrender are being reverted to me. Last night, I received the email with the document in it. So today, I'm presenting the all-new cover for my first Viking book.

Here you go:


And you're saying, but Ealasaid and Hella were both blond. Whaaat?

Well, in times of changes, there are obviously changes. So now they're dark-haired.

The paperback from Three Worlds Press is still listed on Amazon, so don't go over there thinking you're getting a new version with dark-haired people. This one won't be available until sometime in March. I have a ton of stuff going on right now, so I'm a little behind getting formatting done. I'll let you know when it's available again.

No comments:

Post a Comment