Thursday, January 12, 2017

What's Up, Buttercup?

The last couple of years, blogging hasn't really been my thing. Of course, the last couple of years has been chock full of doubt, worry, and procrastination in the name of both those things. I hope to rectify that this year.

I could tell stories that would make any author cringe. Or maybe I'm just overly sensitive to what happened that made my writing career look bleak. Doesn't matter. We've all got a story about an experience that knocked us to the ground. And if we're lucky, we rose from it. This year I'm hoping to wipe the tarnish off what happened and make the future look brighter.

It starts with getting Lawless published. We've done the formatting. I'm waiting on the print proof to arrive. Should be next week. I'm gearing up for Visioncon in February. I'd love to do more comic cons because I had a blast with them last year. I'll be debuting the print version of Lawless at Visioncon. It'll be available for pre-order on Amazon as well.

I've got a couple of box sets lined up for this year as well. Another cowboy set, a Victorian, and A Duke Worth His Salt will be re-released in a set. I'll give the heads-up on those. Plus, I've been sitting on two historical romance novels for a while. Time to push them out into the world too.

It's going to be fantastic. Better than ever. I have a lot of hopes for this year.

1 comment: