Thursday, March 9, 2017

Oh, Happy Day

It is a big week for Allison Merritt, y'all.

Lawless is available on Amazon! It's free for you lovely KU readers. It is everything you want in a paranormal historical romance (and maybe it's some things you didn't know you needed).


I got my rights back for The Heckmasters series. I am happy dancing so hard. I spent yesterday formatting the ebooks. They look fantastic. I am going to be so happy to get them back up on Amazon. For now, here are the covers, done by the fantastic artist, Annoula.




I've been waiting on this moment for about a year. It's a bittersweet moment, I can tell you that, but mostly I'm relieved to have the Heckmasters back in my possession. Especially considering yesterday would have been the one  year anniversary of Tell's book coming out. That's kind of sad, but he's home, so everything is great.

I'm having a wonderful day, so I hope you all have one as well. Smoochies!

No comments:

Post a Comment