Skip to main content

Review N' Win

Tomorrow is release day for Lawless! I mean, you could've already purchased a paperback copy and devoured it, if you wanted, but if you were waiting around for the Kindle version, you can't grab that until tomorrow. On the other hand, if you don't want to buy it, but still want to review, I have an extra special offer for you.

Want to win a Heckmasters prize pack that includes:
*All three of the Heckmaster novels in paperback
*A solar dancing devil
*An XL Hershey's special dark chocolate bar
*A $10 Amazon gift card
Shoot me an email at allisonmwrites@gmail.com or PM me on my Facebook page.

I'll send you a PDF copy of Lawless.

Leave a review on Amazon, your own webpage, Goodreads or another review site, fill out this form smarturl.it/Reviewnwin and you're entered, easy as 1-2-3!

No purchase necessary. Contest limited to the United States and Canada. Contest ends 4/1/2017. Winner will be notified by email on or about 4/3/2017. By entering, winner grants permission for first name and last initial to be used on the author's social media outlets.

Comments