Skip to main content

Hot Heckmaster News

Yesterday I was eating lunch when I got the coolest email of the week. Tell (The Heckmasters, Book 3) was nominated in the Paranormal Short category for a RONE Award. The RONE Awards are held by InD'tale magazine. Books that receive 4 stars or better are nominated.

It feels pretty sweet. I had a hard time writing Tell because I didn't want to finish the series. I love my Heckmaster boys, and Tell in particular because a whole lot me went into him.

Mmm, I love these new covers!
Of course, as you may know, Tell (The Heckmasters) is no longer available for sale because it's now Hell & Gone (The Heckmasters). With it's purty new cover and you get that awesome alternate ending in the Kindle version. Having a "director's cut" in a book is a first for me and it was fun, even though the alternate ending is sad. Get your tissues ready.

Just for giggles, here are the links to all three books. And they're always free on KU. You can't beat that deal.

Hell & A Hard Place
Hell & Back
Hell & Gone

Comments