Skip to main content

They're Alive!

After a couple of weeks that feel very long (and an aching neck from bending over my laptop so much), I finally got The Convict and the Cattleman, The Wrong Brother's Bride, and Reclaiming Her Heart back on Amazon yesterday.

I have to admit, I was daunted by the prospect of reading through The Convict and the Cattleman again. I didn't wait long after I finished The Wrong Brother's Bride, but I was practically moaning about it. You know, it was one of my first books and I expected it to be bad (I had a great editor, what was I thinking?). It surprised me. That books is awesome and after three years of not looking at it, I was like, the heck? Who wrote this? It's magnificent. And it truly is. There was a part in it in which I killed a character and I have always regretted it. So, I may have reworked it a bit. You'll have to read it to find out. Ha ha. You can get it at Amazon now and it's free on KU.

I did some updating to The Wrong Brother's Bride too. It was and continues to be one of my favorite books I've written. Not only because of the setting, but I loved the whole story. I can't believe I wrote it so long ago. I didn't make any real changes to it other than some little edits here and there. Still, you need it for your collection, because it's such a beautiful story of redemption. Trust me, I know these things. Get it at Amazon too.

And, of course, last but not least, a book I know very few people have read, is Reclaiming Her Heart. It's not entirely new, not by a long shot, but if you read it before, it's not going to read the same as it did. Of everything I got the rights back to this year, this is the one that I dreaded going over the most. I actually hated it for a long time and I considered shoving it into the dark recesses of my flash drive rather than look at it again. I'm super-glad I didn't do that. It's a really beautiful story with lots of description and detail and lively characters. The secondary characters are every bit as good as the main characters. It's well worth the read, says the author, who finally has some confidence in the book. And it has that gorgeous cover that I could stare at all day. It's everything I ever wanted for it. Also available at Amazon and on the good ol' KU.

And...last but not least, let's talk about Wildwood Spring again. Still totally FREE until tomorrow. You should get it because it's magical. But, I have something else...It has a new cover. The new cover is not live yet, but watch for it, because it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. If you get it free now, when I upload the cover, Amazon will (hopefully) magically switch it over. You want the great book with it's new cover and it's currently at an unbeatable price. Get it Amazon now.

Comments